Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Gaming Mice; What you got? Advice?
Topic Started: Mar 8 2016, 07:15 PM (366 Views)
Member Avatar
You're Welcome
So recently built a PC and looking to get a better mouse. I'm currently using the ROG mouse my laptop came with, but was wondering if the PC community here can give me some advice on a new mouse to game with. I def want it to be RGB, so I can make it red to match my build. I've been looking into the Logitech G502 RGB and the corsair m65 RGB. Any others I should look at? I'll mostly be playing FPS games.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

xSirPumpkinx
Member Avatar
Daily Spammer
Razer Deathadder Chroma. Just bought one and it's fantastic. Fully customizable colors and the claw grip is really good for FPS games.

Blake
Member Avatar
Crucial
I have a Logitech g400s. I mainly play fps and I've loved it.

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

Mionix Castor, probably the best mouse ive ever used. I play mainly FPS games and its fucking perfect, plus it got dat led 😈😈

Homicidium
Member Avatar
the tech guy
Liggy
Mar 8 2016, 10:52 PM
Mionix Castor, probably the best mouse ive ever used. I play mainly FPS games and its fucking perfect, plus it got dat led 😈😈
Can back this up as well, been using the Mionix Castor for the past 5 months now and I'm still suprised at how good, and most importantly, how accurate the mouse is. It's the best mouse I've used after my G400 decided to bite the dust.

It uses an optical sensor (PMW-3310 is universally considered to be the best sensor on the market right now; has zero acceleration), has RGB LEDs which are independently customizable for both the scroll wheel as well as the logo. The quality of the mouse is also very much on point, the shape of the mouse is generally more suited for a hybrid grip, however the mouse can also be used exclusively in a claw or palm grip.

Pwner
Member Avatar
Holy Jeez?

Homicidium
Mar 9 2016, 03:31 AM
my G400 decided to bite the dust.

G400 is love, G400 is life.

I'll probably get a Castor as well after I get a new headset.

Homicidium
Member Avatar
the tech guy
Pwner
Mar 9 2016, 07:45 AM
Homicidium

Absolutely, and I was super glad that I found a worthy replacement for the G400, which I think is one of the highest praises ever for a mouse.

Koon Guy
Member Avatar
Daily Spammer
Pwner
Mar 9 2016, 07:45 AM
Homicidium

I saw the g400's disappearing on amazon slowly. Bought 2 of them just before their prices skyrocketed to the mid 100's for a new one. I love this mouse, it's treated me well in my many hours of CS:GO.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · PC & Mac · Next Topic »
Add Reply

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS