Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
in the market for a new pair of studio headphones
Topic Started: Dec 22 2015, 07:27 PM (383 Views)
4bArr
Member Avatar
Baby Mosher
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRV6-Studio-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B00001WRSJ/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1450825886&sr=1-1&keywords=sony+headphones

been using these for years and the right speaker just went out. these are fantastic headphones at a premium price and they're extremely durable, minus the speaker getting blown out which is really my fault. anyway, i'm tempted to just buy another pair of these but i'm curious to see if you guys have any suggestions and shit. hit that reply button fam
Edited by 4bArr, Dec 22 2015, 07:27 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

inb4 everyone says Audio-Technica ATH-M40x or Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. But yeah, based on everyone on here buying them and saying nothing but good things about them I would go with those. Not sure which model is more recommended though.

Pwner
Member Avatar
Holy Jeez?

Budget?

4bArr
Member Avatar
Baby Mosher
PYRAMIDS
Dec 22 2015, 11:02 PM
inb4 everyone says Audio-Technica ATH-M40x or Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. But yeah, based on everyone on here buying them and saying nothing but good things about them I would go with those. Not sure which model is more recommended though.
m40x would be a go. wonder how much better (if any) they are than those in the OP though. definitely newer lol.

pwner, nothing over $100

Homicidium
Member Avatar
the tech guy
Superlux HD668B

Hands down the best headphones under 100$. Have a very flat response and are generally regarded the top tip in the Audiophile world as the best budget headphones.

Edited by Homicidium, Dec 23 2015, 11:26 AM.

4bArr
Member Avatar
Baby Mosher
Homicidium
Dec 23 2015, 11:25 AM
Superlux HD668B

Hands down the best headphones under 100$. Have a very flat response and are generally regarded the top tip in the Audiophile world as the best budget headphones.

oooooh yeah these are nice. frame looks a little brittle. how durable are they IYO?

4bArr
Member Avatar
Baby Mosher
Homicidium
Dec 23 2015, 11:25 AM
Anybody ever use the AKG K 240 cans?

4bArr
Member Avatar
Baby Mosher
idk why that quoted

anyway, went with the m40x

peace love i'm out

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · PC & Mac · Next Topic »
Add Reply

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS