Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Origin Help
Topic Started: Oct 13 2015, 03:23 AM (277 Views)
stfubaker
Member Avatar
Daily Spammer
Yo guys. PC here, and I'm having a problem.

New computer with Windows 10. Redownloaded Origin onto my computer. Redownloaded my old games (Command and Conquer series) and Install one. Everything goes fine, and then when I try to launch the game, I get all Audio, no Visual. I checked a few forums and couldn't find anything. Anyone got any ideas?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

theblackpage
Member Avatar
Tau Delta Mu
I had the same problem with the C&C games. Just audio. I just ended the game through task manager and then restarted it. It worked for me after that. Sometimes the game freezes up. I know there is a C&C patch for Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge. YR lagged a lot and couldn't even play it since everything was so slow. Found the patch and everything worked fine for me. For the other games I have no clue. Killing the program and then restarted it worked for me though but my guess is it won't work for you?

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

You can try changing the compatibility mode for the game. Just go to the install folder, right click on the game's .exe file and go to compatibility. Depending on what game it is, and how old, you can probably figure out which to use.

Also, I don't play those games so you could also try using Blackpage's method.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · PC & Mac · Next Topic »
Add Reply

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS