Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Hawaii
Topic Started: Aug 28 2015, 10:35 AM (256 Views)
Stuart-Oxlade
Member Avatar
Mosh Ninja
Aloha everyone,

I'm off on my honeymoon tomorrow to Hawaii, visiting Oahu, Maui and The Big Island. Anyone have any suggestions for things to do/see? I've booked in a skydive and we want to do the volcano explorations as well as Pearl Harbour. I also love beer so I'll look to check out Kona or Maui breweries.

Cheers!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

That sounds awesome, man. My mum went to Hawaii a long time ago when I was younger and brought back rocks from the volcano, it was awesome. I don't have suggestions but you seem to have a good lineup so far, maybe search around on google for ideas. If you use reddit, maybe check out the Hawaii subreddit? Hopefully the weather is nice and you get some nice sightseeing going. Enjoy!

*Also, Hawaii just had one of their volcanoes erupt. I wonder if it's possible to check it out lol http://news.yahoo.com/lava-flows-hawaiis-kilauea-volcano-072953775.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Help Desk · Next Topic »
Add Reply

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS