Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Changing the Pop-Punk/Indie thread name...
Topic Started: May 3 2015, 06:36 PM (2,210 Views)
Unlearner
Member Avatar
life is a fucking toilet
DELETE THE WHOLE SITE!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

xNickyUrinex
Member Avatar
Takes Life. Seriously.
xSirPumpkinx
May 4 2015, 07:19 PM
xNickyUrinex
May 4 2015, 06:50 PM
Wait, so where does pop punk go now? Because there are definitely still pop punk bands around. I mean, Season Change did just come out last month? We just suppose to put it in the punk thread? Also, does this mean punk hardcore bands go in the Punk forum or the Hardcore forum?
As Pop-Punk is a sub genre of Punk, it stays in that section. As for the hardcore/punk bands, everyone should have an equal say in where that goes. I'm not really sure if anyone uploaded that much hardcore punk stuff anyways.
I mean, it would make sense that punk styled hardcore would go in the hardcore section, it is just that the genre has drifted so far from what it use to be. Modern hardcore bands sound nothing like classic hardcore bands that defined the genre. At the very least we should remove the "/punk" part from the Hardcore forum.

The Matt Reptar
Member Avatar
PRSVR

Ancaria

Hard Rock to Rock / Metal?
And no need for subheadings imo.

I like this suggestion as well. Rock / Metal is pretty straight forward. I'll change it and we'll see how it goes.

xSirPumpkinx
Member Avatar
Daily Spammer
xNickyUrinex
May 4 2015, 08:19 PM
xSirPumpkinx
May 4 2015, 07:19 PM
xNickyUrinex
May 4 2015, 06:50 PM
Wait, so where does pop punk go now? Because there are definitely still pop punk bands around. I mean, Season Change did just come out last month? We just suppose to put it in the punk thread? Also, does this mean punk hardcore bands go in the Punk forum or the Hardcore forum?
As Pop-Punk is a sub genre of Punk, it stays in that section. As for the hardcore/punk bands, everyone should have an equal say in where that goes. I'm not really sure if anyone uploaded that much hardcore punk stuff anyways.
I mean, it would make sense that punk styled hardcore would go in the hardcore section, it is just that the genre has drifted so far from what it use to be. Modern hardcore bands sound nothing like classic hardcore bands that defined the genre. At the very least we should remove the "/punk" part from the Hardcore forum.
Yeah, good point. I really didn't mean to stir up so much confusion with this suggestion haha

Jesse
Member Avatar
Veni, Vidi, Sensi
I win.

Tucker
Member Avatar
ACAB
Make Death Metal "Extreme Metal". That covers all the heavier shit, without it being as confusing since there is no black/sludge/thrash or whatever in the subheading.

Glitch
Member Avatar
The Daily Ranter
Tucker
May 5 2015, 08:25 PM
Make Death Metal "Extreme Metal". That covers all the heavier shit, without it being as confusing since there is no black/sludge/thrash or whatever in the subheading.
I vote 1+

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

I should never have opened up suggestions. Some of yall just wanna watch the world burn.

Glitch
Member Avatar
The Daily Ranter
PYRAMIDS
May 6 2015, 03:18 AM
I should never have opened up suggestions. Some of yall just wanna watch the world burn.
"Watch the world burn metal" is a good replacement for Death Metal.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Fuck it. Im changing all the sections to Music 1 Music 2 Music 3 ect

Jesse
Member Avatar
Veni, Vidi, Sensi
just change every section to "shit" all music is shit anyway

Colton
Member Avatar
FAGGOT

petition to change death metal section to Extreme Metal section. Ft. Death Metal, Black Metal, Deathcore, etc.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Report Problem/Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS