Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
myspace rips
Topic Started: Mar 3 2015, 12:01 PM (1,433 Views)
JoeyBear
Member Avatar
aus jus
i was in a band back in 2007 im trying to recover some of the music. it was a big part of my life back and the music wasnt aweful and one day id like toshare that with my son. any way i can get the 5 songs on there?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

http://thedailymosh.com/topic/8791766/1/

You can see if that still works, I haven't used it since.

JoeyBear
Member Avatar
aus jus
tried it. keeps crashing on me

Pwner
Member Avatar
Holy Jeez?

You have a link to the MySpace?

JoeyBear
Member Avatar
aus jus
Pwner
Mar 8 2015, 02:59 AM
You have a link to the MySpace?
Myspace.com/laidtorest66

Pwner
Member Avatar
Holy Jeez?

http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/ZvvXGYAF/file.html

JoeyBear
Member Avatar
aus jus
Thank you man i really appreciate that.

worlddemise_
Member Avatar
Baby Mosher
can anyone rip these songs for me???
https://myspace.com/sinkingschc

benji
Member Avatar
Roll with the punches
Pwner, mind letting me know how you were able to get this done for Joey?

there is three songs I want to get and so far Ive tried IDM, offliberty, MySpaceLoader and couple of firefox plugins nothing worked.

Glitch
Member Avatar
The Daily Ranter
benji
Nov 9 2015, 12:33 PM

there is three songs I want to get and so far Ive tried IDM, offliberty, MySpaceLoader and couple of firefox plugins nothing worked.
Was FlashGot one of those Firefox plugins?

benji
Member Avatar
Roll with the punches
Glitch
Nov 9 2015, 01:37 PM
benji

nope, it wasn't. the ones I used are called toggle media stealer and unPlug.

will give FlashGot a go now!

UPDATE: This didn't work either. Thanks tho, Ben!
Edited by benji, Nov 9 2015, 02:06 PM.

Glitch
Member Avatar
The Daily Ranter
benji
Nov 9 2015, 01:45 PM
Glitch
benji

Damn it. I thought that worked with everything. You're welcome tho, hopefully there's some solution.

I know (the user over here) has some great rip skills. Maybe he could help? He once explained in a Bandcamp thread how you could snag a song from the website coding.

benji
Member Avatar
Roll with the punches
Glitch
Nov 9 2015, 05:16 PM
benji
Glitch
benji

Damn it. I thought that worked with everything. You're welcome tho, hopefully there's some solution.

I know (the user over here) has some great rip skills. Maybe he could help? He once explained in a Bandcamp thread how you could snag a song from the website coding.
If you are referring to this thread, http://thedailymosh.com/topic/9215665/1/#new I did followed the steps Ancaria mentioned there. but, myspace source code is different compared to BCs and its not possible to snag song following the aforementioned steps.

I did however figure a way around to grab songs via Audacity. not too convenient, but that might be the only option for now.

Member Avatar
SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!

benji
Nov 10 2015, 11:43 AM
Glitch
benji
Glitch
benji

If you are referring to this thread, http://thedailymosh.com/topic/9215665/1/#new I did followed the steps Ancaria mentioned there. but, myspace source code is different compared to BCs and its not possible to snag song following the aforementioned steps.

I did however figure a way around to grab songs via Audacity. not too convenient, but that might be the only option for now.
I used to use file2hd.com when Myspace was a thing. I don't know it's still working tho.

benji
Member Avatar
Roll with the punches

Nov 10 2015, 01:26 PM
benji
Glitch
benji
Glitch
benji

I used to use file2hd.com when Myspace was a thing. I don't know it's still working tho.
file2hd.com does seem to still work. it was at least able to detect songs when I entered the myspace url, but requires a premium account to download them. only pics can be downloaded from a free one lol.

Glitch
Member Avatar
The Daily Ranter
benji
Nov 10 2015, 01:48 PM

benji
Glitch
benji
Glitch
benji

file2hd.com does seem to still work. it was at least able to detect songs when I entered the myspace url, but requires a premium account to download them. only pics can be downloaded from a free one lol.
Promotes downloading mp3, gives pictures only. If that site had a face, it would be like :gucci:

benji
Member Avatar
Roll with the punches
Glitch
Nov 10 2015, 03:07 PM
benji

benji
Glitch
benji
Glitch
benji

Promotes downloading mp3, gives pictures only. If that site had a face, it would be like :gucci:
holy shit I just found a site that actually works seamlessly. http://www.grabthatfile.com/

this is perfect! only 4 songs allowed to download per day tho.

Glitch
Member Avatar
The Daily Ranter
benji
Nov 10 2015, 04:25 PM
Glitch
benji

benji
Glitch
benji
Glitch
benji

holy shit I just found a site that actually works seamlessly. http://www.grabthatfile.com/

Nice! How's the quality?

benji
Member Avatar
Roll with the punches
Glitch
Nov 10 2015, 05:46 PM
benji
Glitch
benji

benji
Glitch
benji
Glitch
benji

Nice! How's the quality?
MP3 128kbps.

Glitch
Member Avatar
The Daily Ranter
benji
Nov 10 2015, 05:48 PM
Glitch
Nov 10 2015, 05:46 PM
benji
Glitch
benji

benji
Glitch
benji
Glitch
benji

Nice! How's the quality?
MP3 128kbps.
Fair enough :want:

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Help Desk · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS