Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Threads Posted-In; HEY, I'VE GOT A SUGGESTION
Topic Started: Jan 6 2015, 06:10 PM (875 Views)
chocollama
Member Avatar
I'm A Mormon
I used some other forums a couple years ago for a video game and they had a section in their forums that would show you a list of all the threads you've posted in (almost like the "View New Posts" button).
Is there any way we can get that here? Without it in the other forums I would've missed so many conversations, and it's just way more helpful in my opinion.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Scum
Member Avatar
-ayy-
That would be handy, but for now there's always that little icon next to threads that you've posted in.

chocollama
Member Avatar
I'm A Mormon
It's cool, but it's not quite the same.
Do we know anyone that could help make it possible?

theblackpage
Member Avatar
Tau Delta Mu
You can go to your profile and under profile options you can see in which topics you've replied to and which one you posted. I rarely look at it so it doesn't bother me that much.

Zeke
Member Avatar
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

If anyone can help in this, it's going to be Matt Reptar imo. He's like zetaboard Jesus.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

You can do it through your profile under the profile options drop down on the top right of your profile

SHIRT
Member Avatar
A_really_Cool_and_funny_Guy
i know this is old, but is there a way you can update how the list works? idk what kind of server this forum is on or whatever.

but clicking the month or guess which month i made a post can sometimes not be the business.
if you can't whatever.... its whatever. ill still click around regardless.

The Matt Reptar
Member Avatar
PRSVR

I've looked for a way to do this, but couldn't find one.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Yeah tbh if youre looking for a specific post and can remember a few keywords youd have better luck using the default search function at the top of the page and search under posts instead of topics.

ToothGrinder
Member Avatar
Rest In Piss

Yeah I'm on a different forum for phone-related stuff and you get a notification if someone mentions you or replies to you in a post. Would be cool to have but doubt zetaboards has any such option.

Blacksalt
Member Avatar
Cat Dad Downey Jr.

I was thinking it would be cool to be to catalogue the posts you've created for easy access. Like just being able to know what i've posted in terms of uploaded albums without having to try and remember whether I've posted it already or not. I mean, I realize I could search for it prior to posting it, but It would be cool to see all the threads i've started in one location.

The Matt Reptar
Member Avatar
PRSVR

Blacksalt
Jun 4 2016, 10:52 AM
I was thinking it would be cool to be to catalogue the posts you've created for easy access. Like just being able to know what i've posted in terms of uploaded albums without having to try and remember whether I've posted it already or not. I mean, I realize I could search for it prior to posting it, but It would be cool to see all the threads i've started in one location.
You can for topics you've started. Go to your profile and on the profile options dropdown menu, select list member's topics.

« Previous Topic · Report Problem/Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS