Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Pebble Watches; Who has em?
Topic Started: Dec 28 2014, 06:24 PM (2,186 Views)
PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Who else has one?

I found a site where you can make your own custom watch faces http://www.watchface-generator.de/

Heres a couple Ive made... if you make any post a link to download em.

Spark Master Tape:
Spoiler: click to toggle

Versace:

Bandana

Links to download the ones Ive made so far:

Spark:
http://www.watchface-generator.de/wf/20141228/spark/

Versace:

http://www.watchface-generator.de/wf/20141228/versace/

And a bandana print one that looks much better IRL:

http://www.watchface-generator.de/wf/20141228/bandana/

Open the links from your cell phone
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

For you MF DOOM Fans

Version 1
http://www.watchface-generator.de/wf/20141229/mfdoom_1/

Version 2 (technically 3)
http://www.watchface-generator.de/wf/20141229/mfdoom_3/

Scum
Member Avatar
-ayy-
These are fucking dope! Can I find a Pebble for anything cheaper than $100?

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Scum
Dec 28 2014, 08:34 PM
These are fucking dope! Can I find a Pebble for anything cheaper than $100?
Theyre around $109 CAD brand new. You could probably find em for less on ebay but Id recommend buying new.

Theyre $99 on their website https://getpebble.com/pebble

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

A few more Ive made... no links to download em though.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

PositiveCreep
Member Avatar
Bout It
A guy I work with has a Rick Astley gif on his which he uses to Rick Roll people with when they ask for the time.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

PositiveCreep
Dec 28 2014, 11:31 PM
A guy I work with has a Rick Astley gif on his which he uses to Rick Roll people with when they ask for the time.
I saw that one while browsing the watch faces... looked super gay haha

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Another

Posted Image

(also replaced my red one for a black one this morning. My mom said they were all out of black ones when she bought it but still had the receipt)

Colton
Member Avatar
FAGGOT

PYRAMIDS
Dec 29 2014, 01:26 PM
Another

Posted Image

(also replaced my red one for a black one this morning. My mom said they were all out of black ones when she bought it but still had the receipt)
That looks dope.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Colton
Dec 29 2014, 01:28 PM
PYRAMIDS
Dec 29 2014, 01:26 PM
Another

Posted Image

That looks dope.
I can invert it too. I fucking love the customization of it. Im gonna make one for hollow squad too.

All you need to make em is a transparent png file and a design that isnt too intricate

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

PYRAMIDS
Dec 29 2014, 02:15 PM
Im gonna make one for hollow squad too.

Done....

Posted Image

Download:
http://www.watchface-generator.de/wf/20141229/hollow/

Koon Guy
Member Avatar
Daily Spammer
Yo I might get one now, these shits look dope.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Koon Guy
Dec 29 2014, 10:25 PM
I highly recommend it unless you got more to spend. Theyre base level smart watches with liquid paper screens. Theres also the google watch, moto360, the Samsung watch and probably a couple more. But for $99-$109 its a great price. The other ones are mostly over $200 but have way more features and coloured screens and shit. But with the Pebble you can buy skins to change the look of em. Im gonna buy a black woodgrain skin soon.

Having a jailbroken iphone or rooted android helps if youre cheap like me because for example theres an app called Music for Pebble which allows you to browse your entire phones music library straight from your watch but it requires you to buy a $3 app from the appstore because some of the watch apps (all free) require some companion apps to run in the background to work.

My newest watch face I made:

Posted Image

That zig zag logo

Koon Guy
Member Avatar
Daily Spammer
PYRAMIDS
Dec 30 2014, 09:40 AM
Koon Guy
I highly recommend it unless you got more to spend. Theyre base level smart watches with liquid paper screens. Theres also the google watch, moto360, the Samsung watch and probably a couple more. But for $99-$109 its a great price. The other ones are mostly over $200 but have way more features and coloured screens and shit. But with the Pebble you can buy skins to change the look of em. Im gonna buy a black woodgrain skin soon.

Having a jailbroken iphone or rooted android helps if youre cheap like me because for example theres an app called Music for Pebble which allows you to browse your entire phones music library straight from your watch but it requires you to buy a $3 app from the appstore because some of the watch apps (all free) require some companion apps to run in the background to work.

That zig zag logo
I like the simplicity of the watch and being able to have a nice background to go with it. Not looking for stuff like the other smart watches. I'm probably going to buy it after 1 or 2 more weeks of pay.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Koon Guy
Dec 30 2014, 08:04 PM
PYRAMIDS
Koon Guy

That zig zag logo
I like the simplicity of the watch and being able to have a nice background to go with it. Not looking for stuff like the other smart watches. I'm probably going to buy it after 1 or 2 more weeks of pay.
Do it man theyre great. They also have a more expensive version with the same simplicity, just more classy looking but I love the cheaper one's looks more as long as its either black or white. Any other colour looks like a toy.

Koon Guy
Member Avatar
Daily Spammer
PYRAMIDS
Dec 30 2014, 08:44 PM
Koon Guy
PYRAMIDS
Koon Guy

That zig zag logo
Do it man theyre great. They also have a more expensive version with the same simplicity, just more classy looking but I love the cheaper one's looks more as long as its either black or white. Any other colour looks like a toy.
I saw, but I think I'll stick with the plain black.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Koon Guy
Dec 30 2014, 09:10 PM
PYRAMIDS
Koon Guy
PYRAMIDS
Koon Guy

That zig zag logo
Yeah thats what I recommend too.

Also you can get shit like these http://www.ebay.ca/itm/321356012463?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Koon Guy
Member Avatar
Daily Spammer
PYRAMIDS
Dec 30 2014, 09:44 PM
Koon Guy
Dec 30 2014, 09:10 PM
PYRAMIDS
Koon Guy
PYRAMIDS
Koon Guy

That zig zag logo
Yeah thats what I recommend too.

Also you can get shit like these http://www.ebay.ca/itm/321356012463?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
That's nice, I'd buy that.

Pwner
Member Avatar
Holy Jeez?

I want a Moto 360 but $250 is too much for a watch I wouldn't get to wear much to justify that price.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Pwner
Jan 1 2015, 03:12 AM
I want a Moto 360 but $250 is too much for a watch I wouldn't get to wear much to justify that price.
Yeah get a pebble then man. Its the first watch Ive worn 24/7 since I was like 8.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Mobile · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS