Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Things popping up when I'm on the website
Topic Started: Dec 27 2014, 10:58 AM (556 Views)
theblackpage
Member Avatar
Tau Delta Mu
Posted Image

So, since today I see this everyday. Is this something I did or has it something to do with the website. It was fine yesterday but today as I opened I saw that stuff everywhere. Anyone else has this problem? It's just annoying as fuck.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Well since you have adblock on its safe to say you have adware. Download Malwarebytes and do a scan then clear all cookies and cache from your browser. Then Download CCleaner and do a full scan of your registry and delete all cookies and temp files and shit from everything with CCleaner.

This site does have adsense but its at the bottom of the page and adblocker blocks it so its definitely not a problem on our side, especially because I dont see it.

theblackpage
Member Avatar
Tau Delta Mu
Yeah, it's now popping up on other websites as well. Will download straight away.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

theblackpage
Dec 27 2014, 11:58 AM
Yeah, it's now popping up on other websites as well. Will download straight away.
Yeah its definitely adware. A scan of malwarebytes and a run over with CCleaner should fix it.

theblackpage
Member Avatar
Tau Delta Mu
Done and done. Got that shit removed. But somehow it wouldn't let me open Spotify again lol. So, can I just let my adblocker to be on and do a clean up every month or so? Since the ad's are fucking annoying. Or if you have something else which is better than that.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

theblackpage
Dec 27 2014, 01:26 PM
Done and done. Got that shit removed. But somehow it wouldn't let me open Spotify again lol. So, can I just let my adblocker to be on and do a clean up every month or so? Since the ad's are fucking annoying. Or if you have something else which is better than that.
adblock always... malwarebytes scan biweekly unless a problem arises and CCleaner once a month Id say.

Glad you got it sorted tho. Definitely seen that shit before and its easy to tell its adware ads.

theblackpage
Member Avatar
Tau Delta Mu
What the fuuuuck it's back again and I removed adblock. Going to do a full scan on my laptop and clean my laptop
Edited by theblackpage, Dec 27 2014, 09:48 PM.

Colton
Member Avatar
FAGGOT

Make sure if you're using windows eight that you have Microsoft security essentials installed too. Windows 8 and 8.1 already have it preinstalled.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Report Problem/Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS