Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
This is happening to me a lot
Topic Started: Oct 3 2013, 10:04 AM (568 Views)
ETNA
Member Avatar
Texas On Top
Posted Image

This happens to me when I try to open forums and I don't know why does anyone else have this problem?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

It's a chrome problem, and has been for a while now. Whenever I used chrome, I always got this and thought it was my end. I think it's a glitch when trying to send a signal to the server to connect here. I'll get it once in a blue moon when using firefox. If you like chrome, get used to seeing it, if you don't care then switch to firefox.

Homicidium
Member Avatar
the tech guy
This happens when you're not getting any data. This is not really a browser specific bug though, as Lig said, but this happens sometimes and is more of a server problem.

Usually it's dealt with a push of F5.

ETNA
Member Avatar
Texas On Top
EmptySoul
Oct 3 2013, 11:10 AM
This happens when you're not getting any data. This is not really a browser specific bug though, as Lig said, but this happens sometimes and is more of a server problem.

Usually it's dealt with a push of F5.
It helps sometimes but usually I have to do that but then go back and it shows. If I feel like it I'll DL Firefox but I don't feel like dealing with it for a PC that I only use sometimes. I'm just curious about why it happens.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Ive tried fixing it. It seems to be a problem between namecheap (domain host) and Zetaboards.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
« Previous Topic · Report Problem/Suggestions · Next Topic »
Add Reply

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS