Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Online GAINZ; aka money
Topic Started: Jun 17 2013, 09:37 AM (12,756 Views)
김성원
Member Avatar
CHUGCORE!
So a lot of people are gazing at Google Ads wondering how they can earn $865 dollars everyday or some shit. Well, whilst that won't be happening easily, it's possible. The introduction of this thread makes it sound as if I'm offering you something but I'm not. Just wanna discuss DEM GAINZ

So, have you ever earned money online? what have you done to earn it? etc.

I have a Skreened and Redbubble and occassionally make sales from that every once in a blue moon. I used to do Fiverr a lot and made lots of money from that. Also, when Chugcore was not a piece of shit I used adf.ly and got a lot from that.

What about you sand niggers?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zeke
Member Avatar
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

I sold a PS2 game once online.

Yeah, that's about it.

김성원
Member Avatar
CHUGCORE!
Zeke
Jun 17 2013, 09:40 AM
I sold a PS2 game once online.

Yeah, that's about it.
genius

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

Sell my nudes for about $15 a piece online, but it's not much these days..

RYANLP
Member Avatar
$moked Out, Łoced Out
I'm sure Ryan makes some sort of money online.

Personally, I just pimp out underage girls on Craigslist. It's worked out pretty decently thus far.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

I make like 500$ a month on redbubble with swag fag shit.

You need at least 10,000 page views if you wanna make more than $100 on adfly and google Ads is bullshit.

RYANLP
Member Avatar
$moked Out, Łoced Out
Okay, so what you guys sell shit on redbubble?

I'm just confused here.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

You just upload a design and it sells. Simple as that. Literally automated money.

KUATO2084
Member Avatar
Daily Mosher
make that paper boo boo

RYANLP
Member Avatar
$moked Out, Łoced Out
ryanimosity
Jun 17 2013, 02:36 PM
You just upload a design and it sells. Simple as that. Literally automated money.
Could you please provide an example of something you've sold?

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

RYANLP
Jun 17 2013, 04:53 PM
ryanimosity
My top selling design was taken off google image search....

89 sales @ $5+ per sale.

Posted Image

Also I edited up an Oakland Raiders logo to make a Raider Klan logo which is my second highest selling design...

Posted Image

Honestly all you need is some knowledge on trending bullshit and then know how to use photoshop and find images on Google and Tumblr. Ive even sold some Amanda Bynes designs.

You just have to keep in mind that youre never going to buy your own designs and wear them so dont worry about how stupid or faggy they are. They will sell if theyre popular enough. I sell "Thank You Based God" and "FUCK SWAG" font tshirts too and they sell like crazy cuz swag fags love that shit.

김성원
Member Avatar
CHUGCORE!
ryanimosity
Jun 17 2013, 05:18 PM
RYANLP
ryanimosity

89 sales @ $5+ per sale.

Posted Image

Also I edited up an Oakland Raiders logo to make a Raider Klan logo which is my second highest selling design...

Posted Image

Honestly all you need is some knowledge on trending bullshit and then know how to use photoshop and find images on Google and Tumblr. Ive even sold some Amanda Bynes designs.

You just have to keep in mind that youre never going to buy your own designs and wear them so dont worry about how stupid or faggy they are. They will sell if theyre popular enough. I sell "Thank You Based God" and "FUCK SWAG" font tshirts too and they sell like crazy cuz swag fags love that shit.
hahaha that iphone case is genius.

My most sold design on Rebubble is a "Believe in yourself" shirt completely ripped off the original design. No cares, I get money from it. I was thinking of starting this shit up again. I really wish I could have kept Chugcore going on, because I got $40-60 a month from that shit

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

ChugCore
Jun 17 2013, 11:23 PM
ryanimosity
Jun 17 2013, 05:18 PM
RYANLP
ryanimosity

89 sales @ $5+ per sale.

Posted Image

Posted Image

hahaha that iphone case is genius.

My most sold design on Rebubble is a "Believe in yourself" shirt completely ripped off the original design. No cares, I get money from it. I was thinking of starting this shit up again. I really wish I could have kept Chugcore going on, because I got $40-60 a month from that shit
I literally add new designs everytime I get a new idea. I have like 70 designs or something right now. The more you have the more chance you have of making sales.

Homicidium
Member Avatar
the tech guy
And don't they even care that these pictures have copyright and shit? And can a nigga from Germany do that too? :)

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

EmptySoul
Jun 18 2013, 01:01 AM
And don't they even care that these pictures have copyright and shit? And can a nigga from Germany do that too? :)
No (technically) and yes.

Just dont be copy-writing no corperations and shit. I started off by selling madd knock off odd future merch when they first got big. Made big bank back then but once they got big and corporate everyone who was selling their knock offs got their accounts deleted.

Theyre based out of Australia but anyone can make money off redbubble. Just make sure you stick to their size templates. For example the shirt designs have to be 2400x3200 every single time.

Homicidium
Member Avatar
the tech guy
What about iPhone cases?
Because I need a way to make just a little money on the side because of Computer and shit
Edited by Homicidium, Jun 18 2013, 01:12 AM.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

EmptySoul
Jun 18 2013, 01:12 AM
What about iPhone cases?
Because I need a way to make just a little money on the side because of Computer and shit
Well first off tshirts have to be PNG and specifically on a transparent background.

iPhone cases are 1187x1852 and jpg.

Redbubble has templates you can download

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

What the fuck!!?

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Ligeia420
Jun 18 2013, 02:53 AM
What the fuck!!?
You didnt know that the internet is meant for making money?

KUATO2084
Member Avatar
Daily Mosher
^exploitation of swagfags

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PC & Mac · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS