Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Random Gaming Thoughts Thread
Topic Started: Apr 7 2013, 02:31 PM (87,312 Views)
Zeke
Member Avatar
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

I binged on Shadow of Mordor for the second time so heavily that I don't really feel like playing at all lately. Not even starting up my PS4.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

GhostyPoo
Member Avatar
like i said, that takes a grown fucking man right there....stay classy
Anyone gone back to the Division since the updates? It's supposed to be quite a bit better than it was earlier this year.

Pwner
Member Avatar
Holy Jeez?

GhostyPoo
Dec 3 2016, 02:30 PM
Anyone gone back to the Division since the updates? It's supposed to be quite a bit better than it was earlier this year.
I've heard the same. I really want to get back to it and try it out but I have so much other shit I'm trying to play right now that it will probably be a bit before I get a chance.

GhostyPoo
Member Avatar
like i said, that takes a grown fucking man right there....stay classy
Pwner
Dec 3 2016, 04:18 PM
GhostyPoo
I've heard the same. I really want to get back to it and try it out but I have so much other shit I'm trying to play right now that it will probably be a bit before I get a chance.
Yeah, same here. I'm downloading it now, but I have no idea when I'll actually play it.

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

GhostyPoo
Dec 3 2016, 06:49 PM
Pwner
Dec 3 2016, 04:18 PM
GhostyPoo
Yeah, same here. I'm downloading it now, but I have no idea when I'll actually play it.
Lemme know if it's worth a re download. I deleted it awhile back and haven't bothered to check on it.

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY3UZ9uPhM0

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgzrYwKOeok

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

Anyone play the new Resident Evil demo? A little spooky for me. Reminded me of the P.T. demo a bit, definitely interested now. The demo ran perfectly too on PC, >120 fps.

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

Okay, Squad is fucking dope. Played for a straight 3 hours the other night and it was so fun. I never played the mod or whatever it originated from. It's like a much more realistic version of Insurgency and reminds me of the good ol' Socom days with team work.

Aquafina
Member Avatar
Black My Heart
I have finally found some free time so I decided to download a couple games on the Xbox Live Sale. I got Watch Dogs 2, F1 2016, and Firewatch.

I went ahead and started/beat (although it wasnt very challenging at all) Firewatch. That game was so fucking cool. I didn't mind it not being difficult, I really enjoyed just walking around the forest and the storyline was decent as well. Two thumbs up for that game.

Going to hop into Watch Dogs 2 this week.

Colton
Member Avatar
FAGGOT

Overwatch has taken over my life dudes. I need a mic to play w/ y'all homies better.

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

Colton
Jan 9 2017, 12:49 AM
Overwatch has taken over my life dudes. I need a mic to play w/ y'all homies better.
You don't happen to be on PC, do you? I've been itching lately and started playing again.

Colton
Member Avatar
FAGGOT

Liggy
Jan 9 2017, 08:01 AM
Colton
Jan 9 2017, 12:49 AM
You don't happen to be on PC, do you? I've been itching lately and started playing again.
Nah. Xbone lol.

JulianLozano
Member Avatar
Daily Mosh Regular
Preordered the Switch :)

Koon Guy
Member Avatar
Daily Spammer
JulianLozano
Jan 13 2017, 09:51 PM
Preordered the Switch :)
I didn't even know preorders were out...The zelda does look good, but I just bought my PS4 in december so I probably won't get a switch.

Liggy
Member Avatar
Hello Japan

Switch seems cool but I feel like there's more lack to it. $299 isn't THAT bad though, that Mario Odyssey game looks neat.

Koon Guy
Member Avatar
Daily Spammer
All I know is at 300 it better be good. Especially if they charge for internet. Graphics better be decent. Don't know since I've heard the screen isn't even 1080p. And the battery better be really fucking good since it's not removable. I don't want any Nexus 5 bullshit.
Edited by Koon Guy, Jan 15 2017, 11:41 PM.

The Matt Reptar
Member Avatar
PRSVR

Koon Guy
Jan 15 2017, 11:40 PM
All I know is at 300 it better be good. Especially if they charge for internet. Graphics better be decent. Don't know since I've heard the screen isn't even 1080p. And the battery better be really fucking good since it's not removable. I don't want any Nexus 5 bullshit.
Everything you're concerned about has already been detailed by Nintendo. Do your research. When the Switch is docked it outputs 1080p. When it's in tablet mode it's in 720p. The battery can last anywhere from 2.5 to 6 hours. Depends on what you're doing and playing.

Koon Guy
Member Avatar
Daily Spammer
The Matt Reptar
Jan 15 2017, 11:53 PM
Koon Guy
Jan 15 2017, 11:40 PM
Everything you're concerned about has already been detailed by Nintendo. Do your research. When the Switch is docked it outputs 1080p. When it's in tablet mode it's in 720p. The battery can last anywhere from 2.5 to 6 hours. Depends on what you're doing and playing.
I don't ever plan on buying it so I didn't go around doing research on specs, screen time, etc while at work. Which was the last time I heard anything about it until coming here. These were just thoughts off of what I'd heard at the time. Hopefully for them everything checks out as said, and this console does better then the WiiU. On another note, started Dark Souls 3 yesterday and holy shit. I thought Monster Hunter G Rank was hard lmfao.
Edited by Koon Guy, Jan 17 2017, 11:39 PM.

Meat Fetish
Member Avatar
Red Meat Lover.
Buying the 2 dollar steam key codes on G2A is a rip off.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Video Games · Next Topic »
Add Reply

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS