Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The General PC Thread; Let's talk PC
Topic Started: Mar 10 2013, 11:54 AM (41,024 Views)
PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Damn thats alot cheaper than the last time I looked into externals.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Homicidium
Member Avatar
the tech guy
Yeah, the prices for Hard Drive have dropped quite a bit. I still remember two years ago the HDD prices exploded. 500GB for 100; I almost fell of my chair! (:D)

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Yeah thats what it was like when I last looked. So glad they went down. Was originally gonna get a 500GB for my pc but I found a 1TB Western Digital for the same price.

Homicidium
Member Avatar
the tech guy
Yeah, they're finally cheap again. But mostly because SSD's get cheaper and cheaper and people are using them more frequently.

staycruel
Member Avatar
Come and take them
Yeah i'd need something big lol, i've only been working on my library for a couple months now and i have like 42gb worth of albums so.

Budhapoo
Member Avatar
Forum Shit Talker and Troll
Any kind of specific mouse to use? I dont even have one anymore...this week will be the first week to start piecing together my setup :)

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Just search for a gaming mouse. Read the reviews and descriptions on em and pick. Just like with controllers, a mouse isnt going to make you that much of a better player so go with whatever will suit you the best. Thats my opinion on it at least. I know DPI is a big thing for gaming mice tho. Also its good if it has extra buttons you can map.

Budhapoo
Member Avatar
Oh , nah I dont want one for an edge up on gaming. Just quality wise , I dont want a cheap feeling one ya know?

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Razor makes the best ones you can buy pretty much. Theyre like $50+ tho.

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice

Budhapoo
Member Avatar
Oo , good look out. Im not to worried about pricing...this is gonna be a main setup for a while so I want it to last and have quality shit. All my money I have left over after bills and living and my little girl will go to this pc and my motor build for my car

GhostyPoo
Member Avatar
like i said, that takes a grown fucking man right there....stay classy
I have the Razer Naga and it's pretty sweet, but I wouldn't buy it unless it's on offer. I think they're normally $80.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Definitely go with Razor then. They have Mice, Keyboards and Mouse pads.

Budhapoo
Member Avatar
The fuck? Mousepads? shit really makes that much of a difference?

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Yep. Youd be surprised. Has something to do with the way the mouse glides and how the optics reflect off it. They make the mouse more precise. Personally I couldnt give less of a shit about that. Im no MLG pro 12 year old.

Budhapoo
Member Avatar
Im reading Razers page on the mousepad-ology. I think im gonna buy the motherboard and case first.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Budhapoo
Mar 12 2013, 09:23 PM
Im reading Razers page on the mousepad-ology. I think im gonna buy the motherboard and case first.
lmao yeah, start where it matters first. Worry about all that shit later. You buying online?

Budhapoo
Member Avatar
Yessir. This is what EmptySoul set up for me.. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/IN21

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

That pc is gonna shred holy shit. You should get a case with a clear panel on the side with LEDs in it. Then get a keyboard and mouse that has matching coloured LEDs

Budhapoo
Member Avatar
I explained to him what I wanted to do with it and this genious ass knee grow came up with the build. How far are you into yours progress wise?

Im looking at custom pc cases and shit right now with LED's and how to's
Edited by Budhapoo, Mar 12 2013, 09:35 PM.

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

Budhapoo
Mar 12 2013, 09:34 PM
I explained to him what I wanted to do with it and this genious ass knee grow came up with the build. How far are you into yours progress wise?

Im looking at custom pc cases and shit right now with LED's and how to's
Well you dont have to use the case he recommended. As long as its a Micro ATX case everything will fit. The guts are what matter performance wise anyways. The shells just for looks so get one you think is sexy and can afford.

Im pretty much done. Im on it right now. I just need to buy one more 4GB RAM and order a video card and Im done. Then I just gotta buy a keyboard and mouse and wired xbox controller then Im COMPLETELY done.

As for those custom cases... its just like any other case.. theres just more to connect to the power supply. Also if your motherboard is gonna be USB 3.0 Youll want a case with USB 3.0.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · PC & Mac · Next Topic »
Add Reply

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS