Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Official Football Thread; Soccer
Topic Started: Aug 14 2011, 10:56 AM (15,974 Views)
김성원
Member Avatar
CHUGCORE!
Discuss football (soccer).

What's your favourite team? Favourite player? Preferred formation? Do you play football yourself?

I used to play in the Chelsea and Fulham youth club. Right now I'm watching Manchester United (favourite team for about 7-8 years) against West Brom
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zeke
Member Avatar
Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.

Barcelona will win the El Classico today.

/thread

Essien
Member Avatar
TΔΜ

Manchester City :D

I started supporting them when they were in Division 2 so inb4 glory supporter. I held a season ticket for a few years before I went to university. I went to the Community Shield match at Wembley last Sunday and yesterday I went to see Wigan v Norwich (some friends are Nowich fans). I'm try and go to as many games as possible but I couldn't afford a season ticket this year. I never played at a high level but I like a kick about with friends every now and then.

Favourite players: David Silva (the wizard), De Jong (the rapist) and now Kun Aguero (hope he'll do well this season)

Also watching West Brom v Man U, I have bets on a Man U win and Rooney to score next :tongue:

김성원
Member Avatar
CHUGCORE!
I have a feeling Nani might score. But he's been disappointing with those misses.

Blake
Member Avatar
Crucial
I'm not a huge fan, but I support Chelsea. I've played since I was four for two different clubs and for my highschool.
I don't really have a favorite player but I do like Messi a lot :D

Essien
Member Avatar
TΔΜ

There goes my next goalscorer bet :feelsbad:

De Gea should have saved that, he's looking pretty shaky so far. I expect Man U to score again though. I've got Nani in my fantasy football team, he played well against City last week.

김성원
Member Avatar
CHUGCORE!
Essien
Aug 14 2011, 11:44 AM
There goes my next goalscorer bet :feelsbad:

De Gea should have saved that, he's looking pretty shaky so far. I expect Man U to score again though. I've got Nani in my fantasy football team, he played well against City last week.
Dude De Gea has SUCH a big torso LOL

Am I the only one whose noticed?
Edited by 김성원, Aug 14 2011, 11:56 AM.

Essien
Member Avatar
TΔΜ

ChugCore
Aug 14 2011, 11:50 AM
Dude De Gea has SUCH a bit torso LOL

If you meant big then yes he does. I think its emphasised by the fact he wears long shirts though :LOL:

김성원
Member Avatar
CHUGCORE!
Essien
Aug 14 2011, 11:55 AM
ChugCore
Aug 14 2011, 11:50 AM
Dude De Gea has SUCH a bit torso LOL

If you meant big then yes he does. I think its emphasised by the fact he wears long shirts though :LOL:
Yes I mean big :@ And I guess you're right. I miss Van Der Sar. Even though I'm not a goal keeper he is such an inspiration for some reason.

Homicidium
Member Avatar
the tech guy
My favorite Soccer Team is MSV Duisburg (2nd Bundesliga) and Mainz 05 + Borussia Dortmund (1st Bundesliga)

Don't know, why people like teams from different countries, they wouldn't care about them if they weren't good?!
Edited by Homicidium, Aug 14 2011, 12:10 PM.

Essien
Member Avatar
TΔΜ

EmptySoul
Aug 14 2011, 12:10 PM
My favorite Soccer Team is MSV Duisburg (2nd Bundesliga) and Mainz 05 + Borussia Dortmund (1st Bundesliga)

Don't know, why people like teams from different countries, they wouldn't care about them if they weren't good?!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-English-Premier-League-Colonialism-in-Asia/197234330334100

:LOL:

Homicidium
Member Avatar
the tech guy
Word!

김성원
Member Avatar
CHUGCORE!
Essien
Aug 14 2011, 12:14 PM
EmptySoul
Aug 14 2011, 12:10 PM

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stop-English-Premier-League-Colonialism-in-Asia/197234330334100

... :okay:

staronthewall
Member Avatar
Daily Mosher
+1 for thread! :)

So my favourite team is Red Star Belgrade since like forever! :rock:
This thursday they are playing against Rennes (Euro League quali), I think I'm going to miss that match. :(

I like to watch Premier League and i follow Serie A (not that much as i used to)...

Played football for a couple of years, but not on high level. Still from time to time I like to play with my friends!..

dreadends
Member Avatar
Dirty Northern Bastid
Liverpool fan.

Fave Liverpool player = Aquillani (even tho we completely underuse him)

been a Liverpool fan forever.

GhostyPoo
Member Avatar
like i said, that takes a grown fucking man right there....stay classy
I fucking love football!

Posted Image

:trollface:

Essien
Member Avatar
TΔΜ

[utube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V4Wd8CWrzs&feature=player_embedded[/utube]

jville
Member Avatar
im only here because im bored
GhostOfAStranger
Aug 14 2011, 03:39 PM
I fucking love football!

Posted Image

:trollface:
:LOL: i saw the name and thought it'd be about that kind of football
but then i clicked on it and saw it wasn't and was all :okay:
i fucking hate being american

Cause&Effect
Member Avatar
Starve the Ego, Feed the Soul
I don't get why Americans have to make everything so difficult, I mean football as in soccer makes so much more since than American Football. I mean we are the ONLY ones that I know of that call football soccer. But anyways, I am a huge soccer fan, I have played since I was 3. I don't really keep up with any of the major games though cause I don't have decent TV, and don't feel like watching it on the internet lol.

Deleted User
Deleted User

soccer is boring as a motherfuck compared to american footbal, hmm ol chap what do you say we go run around after a ball up and down a field for about a 100 mins...lame
Quote Post Goto Top

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Sports · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

edge created by tiptopolive of IDS