Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Daily Mosh Forums.

Sign up now to get access to the members only downloads section and become a member of our community of 10k+ members!

Enjoy your stay!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Official Facebook 'Like' Share Thread; [Help our communities grow!]
Topic Started: May 1 2011, 03:35 PM (2,621 Views)
HeavyMattal
Member Avatar
Trying to get fired so I won't have to quit
So lets have a thread entirely dedicated to helping out friends we've got Facebook pages for their various businesses, bands, companies, etc....

1) Post up something you want 'liked'
2) Briefly explain what you're representing (no spamming links!)
3) If you're among the awesome people that hop over to Facebook and 'like' the page, then hit 'like' on that persons post in the forum so they know who to give credit to!

Spread the love!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PYRAMIDS
Member Avatar
👽

pinned

HeavyMattal
Member Avatar
Word!

Well then I'll start it off.

I would really appreciate all the 'likes' I can get, my studio is trying to reach 500 by the time our Warped Tour dates roll around (End of July).

We're a small project studio, with a huge sound. Started by myself when I was in college, doing freelance stuff, pretty much whatever I could get my hands on. I was paying my own way through school, so I had to scrape all the cash together that I could. We are still very small, but growing all the time, right now we're working on two films (one feature length), 3 records (one full length), and various out of studio contracting work.

Please help us grow guys, the idea behind Battleground is to take back the music industry, it used to be about art, and fun, passion. Now it's just a money game, riddled with autotune and cookie cutter mixes. We're not moving FORWARD and we should be.

Battleground Studios

Thanks everyone! =]

jordangracey
Member Avatar
Moshing Regular
Matt, I liked your studio after i saw your post on causeandeffects thread earlier :)

Cause&Effect
Member Avatar
Starve the Ego, Feed the Soul
I know I already made a thread about my designs, but I might as well as use this what it's for.
(BTW, I thank pretty much all of the marsh cause I know a lot of you liked my page, THANK YOU<3)

For any bands or websites looking for an attractive logo or name design to represent yourselves, check out my Facebook page; Cause&Effect Designs

I can make you a logo or name design that fits any of your needs. I've specialized in band names, websites, and some companies before, but I'm sure I can add to that list. I can also even design merchandise for whatever you like. Although sadly I do not have the equipment or skills for printing them, I can only just design them. Just hit me up via FB or email. Spread the word!

HeavyMattal
Member Avatar
Liked and tagged C&E designs! Thanks for the support guys!

Deadlocked Winter
Member Avatar
Mosh Ninja
Audiopinions

It's my music review/interview/ect site and I've had it for 2 years this month so far and I'm just ready to start to grow this badboy and I feel facebook is the best way to do this plus some things I'm trying to get in the works. The month I had The Human Abstract review had over 4,000 pageviews and I would like that to become the norm so any social networking presence is beneficial.

ahhvince
Member Avatar
armed with a mind
First of all, great fuckin thread dude. It's about time we get together and help each other out.

Anywho, I got two things that you guys have probably seen me tryin to promote before:

1. My band: Intervals

If anyone knew me, they'd tell you that music is and always will be my passion in life. To be honest, I don't know what I'd be doing if it wasn't music. And with that, this is my band that my best friends and I have been working on for the past 7 or 8 months and still working hard. We're a progressive metal/melodic djent type band. We've finally found a full lineup after searching for a vocalist for what seemed like forever and we're super excited to show you guys the music that we've been working on this whole time. As of right now, we're still preparing to fully record all of our music but we'd love and appreciate greatly if everyone gave our page a like and told all their friends about us because we promise you, we're worth the listen.

2. My clothing company: Absolute Zero Apparel

This one's a more recent development for me and it's something I've started up with a couple of my other friends in hopes to gather up some money to support our own bands, as well as spread the word about other local talent in the making. We've got our first design on our page as well as our first batch of shirts coming to us in the next couple of weeks. We've got an online store that's not ready to be released yet, but will be up and running soon enough. Other than that, we've got more designs in the works and hopefully you guys will like our stuff!

Thanks for taking your time to like and read all this if you did, I appreciate all the help I can with my stuff and I'll be sure to help you guys with your band or company or anything you've got goin for yourselves!

김성원
Member Avatar
CHUGCORE!
My facebook page for my music blog "Chugcore"

We aim to get about 300 likes, so all help is appreciated. If you guys wanna go over to Chugcore and get me to 50,000 views I'll do a mass underground upload.

Please, like my page :P

Chugcore
Edited by 김성원, May 2 2011, 05:51 AM.

HeavyMattal
Member Avatar
Liked everything that's currently in here.

I'll also throw some tags your way later on =]

HeavyMattal
Member Avatar
Anyone else have pages that need support?! Come on!

Cause&Effect
Member Avatar
Not my page, but my close friend's band page.

http://www.facebook.com/caesarslegion

They just started not to long ago, so like em!

Noonemissesyou
Member Avatar
Mosh God
http://www.facebook.com/Thealphaagency

This is my job, and we do a lot of things for the music scene and have a couple of great bands on our roster, with more to come, and new dropping soon.

http://www.facebook.com/neohmusicscene

A page I made to represent Ohio's North East music scene, because I love doing stuff like that. Sick of all the drama and the scene dying and disorganization.

Gopher
Member Avatar
Daily Spammer
Please go like my band www.facebook.com/saturdaynightmassacre

We are having a shit ton of trouble being able to promote because 2 members don't use facebook at all, me and another mate don't have time to add 5000 people a day, and the last one is an idiot and is crap at promoting.

If anyone can help me out with promotions (more than just a like) I will personally send a free shirt and a sticker. By this I mean I will make you a mod and you can help us add and spread the word..I guess like a promotions manager.

Cause&Effect
Member Avatar
gopherthroat
Jun 4 2011, 02:00 AM

We are having a shit ton of trouble being able to promote because 2 members don't use facebook at all, me and another mate don't have time to add 5000 people a day, and the last one is an idiot and is crap at promoting.

If anyone can help me out with promotions (more than just a like) I will personally send a free shirt and a sticker. By this I mean I will make you a mod and you can help us add and spread the word..I guess like a promotions manager.
Hey man, one of your songs is on my music archives compilation. We're trying to promote every band on there. Btw, you have a sick band. I already have liked you on FB though haha
Edited by Cause&Effect, Jun 4 2011, 09:26 AM.

Gopher
Member Avatar
Daily Spammer
causeandeffect
Jun 4 2011, 02:05 AM
gopherthroat
Jun 4 2011, 02:00 AM

Hey man, one of your songs is on my music archives compilation. We're trying to promote every band on there. Btw, you have a sick band. I already have liked you on FB though haha
whoa man thanks! I didn't even know until Chew told me he said something in the comp thread! I really fucking appreciate it. I also liked everyones sites!

Gemmeadia
Member Avatar
Baby Mosher
It would be awesome if you guys would like my project http://www.facebook.com/paragon503 . Im stoked that the pre-prod tracks were posted on here awwyeah Workin on a 5 song ep that i will gladly post the instrumental and w/vox version on here when its done and if people want it! Trying to spread this shizzzz!

:tophat:

Cletus
Member Avatar
The void prevaricates paradoxically emptied of itself.
YoYo

www.facebook.com/priceofblood

ahhvince
Member Avatar
armed with a mind
Cletus
Nov 3 2011, 01:13 PM
YoYo

www.facebook.com/priceofblood
I raise you: www.facebook.com/subverterband ;)

ToothGrinder
Member Avatar
Rest In Piss

http://www.facebook.com/parlorcityclothing

:doit:
:pip:

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · The Help Desk · Next Topic »
Add Reply